NEW TO THE CLUB PLATES PERMIT SCHEME
Do you have a car, truck or bike that is 25 years or older? Why not put it on the club permit scheme through us.
Also referred to as “Club Reg” or “Club Registration”, however the correct term is Club Permit.
When you become a member we have ….
- No compulsory meetings
- No compulsory events
If you have been to one of our events though, you will want to attend them all.
Your vehicle will only be accepted on our registry, if we believe it is of historic value. If you are unsure if your vehicle qualifies, why not send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask. You must be a member. www.melbourneoldschoolcruisers.com.au/membership-levels/
We inspect the vehicle and provide the required paperwork once a week. If you cannot make it to us, we provide a service where we can come to you. If work doesn’t allow you to get to Vic Roads or time to come to us for the inspection, we also provide a service that does it all for you.
Once off set us costs:
- You come to us – $65
- We come to you – $140 (Melbourne Metro price) for out of Melbourne Metro please email or call for price
- We do it all for you (Paper work, Vic Roads & plates delivered to your door) – $240 (Melbourne Metro price) for out of Melbourne Metro please email or call for price
Please feel free to call us or send a text message for more information on 0418364781
DO YOU HAVE CLUB PLATES WITH ANOTHER CLUB?
- Are you unhappy with your club?
- Does your club not run events ?
Transfer your club permit to us!
Simple process, no RWC required. All you need, is to be a member, bring your vehicle down for an inspection. You keep the same plates, same expiry date, only the club name changes on your label.
There is a once off set up fee:
- If you come to us – $65
- If you want us to come to you – $140 (Melbourne Metro)
- If you want us to come to you and take paperwork to vic roads on your behalf – $240
Please feel free to call us for more information on 0418364781
M PLATE or H PLATE
Many people are confused about this process and there is no need to be. M plate is basically for any vehicle that is modified to the extent that needs an engineers report.
If you are unsure if your modifications require an engineers, just email us and we will point you in the right direction. email@example.com